Having decided on a career direction that involved creating online content, I was struggling to find out exactly what the job title would be. I’ve seen so many variations and none of them seemed quite right…until Social Creative popped up.
I was researching the top content marketing companies in the UK to get a sense what the crème de la crème do and if any of them do it up north, and found Think Jam. I am very excited that this job exists and it seems like a good fit for me. I would like to see more video in the JD and less writing, but no job will ever be perfect and if I can cut it as a media officer I should have no reason to fear the 140 characters of Twitter.
ABOUT THINK JAM:
Think Jam is an award-winning digital marketing agency providing products and services for UK, US and international clients across the entertainment industries and luxury brands sector. The company’s UK and US offices employ a combined workforce of over 75 people, and delivers a range of digital marketing services to clients from all aspects of digital creative and advertising production, digital consultancy to online publicity, promotions, social media and video content creation.
As our work in social continues to grow, we’re currently looking for a Social Creative to join our talented communications team to work across our integrated social media campaigns. So that our clients can see our great ideas brought to life visually, you should ideally have solid creative skills with experience of content creation and social media management across a broad range of platforms. You may be a switched-on graduate with social experience under your belt or someone who’s already delivering standout content in ways which make your friends stop, share and comment.
- Project manage client’s campaigns spanning all aspects of social media content and creative work
- Keep our competitive edge by delivering excellent work together within consistently high levels of service
- Be on the front-foot by leading the social agenda for each client with a confident understanding how social media fits seamlessly across their campaigns
- Manage standard social creative work from Facebook tabs, Twitter re-skins to editing, formatting images and general design work
- Deliver social content creative within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Love social media, show that you know about and understand all current and emerging platforms
- Live and breathe your passion for content creation and new social media initiatives
- Demonstrate an intuitive knowledge and understanding of how social media can be applied across all client campaigns
- Exceptional writer who’s honed their writing skills by creating punchy and engaging content
- Interpret social media data with confidence and provide effective insight and analysis
- Designer with excellent skills in Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as image editing – specifically resolution, compression, dimensions and common file formats
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
If you’re interested in finding out more about this exciting position please apply by sending your CV and example of your creative work and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(please include SMC – London in the subject line).
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.